UNIT 2 TEXT SCRIPT 1

Posted by Lana on Friday, July 3, 2009

RECOUNT

One day, when I was 8 years old, I was in the second grade of elementary school. My father always picked me up before and after school at that time.
One Saturday, I got back from school earlier because all of my teacher had a meeting. So, I got back an hour faster than usual. I wanted to contact my father about this thing, but there was no cell phone at that time and it was hard to find any public telephone around my school. Then, I decided to wait for my father.
I had been waiting for 3 hours, but no one came to pick me. I was very confuse and scare. Then I started to cry because everyone had gone, at that time I was alone.
After I waited for 4 hours, my father finally came. He told me that he forgot to pick me because he had a meeting in his office.
I was very angry to him and did not want to talk with him for one day.

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment