UNIT 1 TEXT SCRIPT 1

Posted by Lana on Friday, July 3, 2009

Eli My Best Friend


I Have a close friend. Her name is Eli. She is my classmate. She sits beside me in my classroom.
Eli is very beautiful. Her eyes are big with curve upward eyelashes. Her nose is pointed. Her lips are small and attractive. Her teeth are white and well arranged. She has a black spot under her left eye. Her height is 165 cm and her weight is 55 kg. She has and ideal body. Her skin is fair.
Eli has a hobby of singing. She usually sings in every event in my school. She likes to sing Malay song. Her favorite song is “ Laksemana Raja Di Laut “.
However, Eli has also a bad habit. Chewing gum during the lesson is her bad habit. She said that it is good to lessen stress.

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment